We have moved to 723 W Columbus Ave, Suite B (middle of the building) Classes will continue as normal.
Women Empowered Self Defense
Classes are Tues and Thurs 6:15 - 7:15 CLICK HERE
- GRACIE JIU-JITSU - A complete, modern, and proven Brazilian self defense system.
- GRACIE CERTIFIED TRAINING CENTER - Exclusively focused on teaching the art as intended by its creators.
- AN INSTRUCTOR TRAINED TO TEACH - Emiliano is the only Gracie Academy Certified Instructor in the Tampa area.
- STRUCTURED CURRICULUM - Created for anyone regardless of age, gender, or physical ability.
- FOCUSED, SAFE TRAINING - For self defense, fitness, and overall healthy lifestyle.
We teach Gracie Jiu Jitsu and we are the only Gracie Certified Training Center through the Gracie Academy in west central Florida. Gracie Jiu Jitsu was originally designed to enable an average person to use leverage, position, and strategy as a practical means of self defense. We use the Gracie teaching method which emphasizes safety while steadily developing student ability. Central City is a family focused school with a positive and encouraging atmosphere. Our goals are to empower students and improve their bodies and minds.
Why a Certified Training Center (CTC) ?
The worldwide demand for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu instruction continues to grow at an incredible rate - without regulation. As a result, many jiu jitsu practitioners with widely varying skill levels have opened schools to capitalize on this demand. At best, these self proclaimed instructors are competent sport jiu jitsu practitioners. At worst they are marginally skilled, lacking a depth of knowledge, and are simply poor instructors. To counter this disturbing trend the Gracie Academy has launched the Certified Training Centers, such as Central City Jiu Jitsu, aimed at perpetuating the techniques and principles of Gracie Jiu Jitsu in their purest form as a method of self defense.
We won't just teach you martial arts, we'll give you a new outlook on life.
Come in and start your free 10 day trial.
Get a free Gi to use for your trial period.